Singapore as a tropical country is expected to be humid and warmer than other neighboring countries. And being also one of the wealthiest countries in the world and due to its economic development, most residents are using air conditioning systems. To add more to those numbers, are the hundreds of companies, having its presence in the island state, they too contributed to the users of air conditioning systems.
What is an air conditioning system?
According to AS Aircon, to simply put it as a system to convert hot air into cold air, thru the process of condensation. It is widely used for residential and commercial purposes, mainly to give comfort and relaxing environment to people at home or work.
Air conditioning system as an investment
Installing an AC system in homes and businesses requires a huge budget, we are referring to large homes and buildings or offices. Because of these, maintenance has become an essential part of making sure that your investment will be protected from damages and will have a long lifespan. One of this is aircon chemical wash. It is a common AC maintenance practice in Singapore.
What is a chemical wash?
A chemical wash is a process of maintaining your AC unit, by washing every internal part of it with special chemicals. This is done to make sure that every dirt is carefully removed, denying it to create more damage to the system and restoring its efficiency.
Is chemical wash available in Singapore?
Yes, it is a chemical wash is available in Singapore, like most of AC services. Many AC services companies in Singapore offer chemical washing. All you have to do is choose among them the best.
When to apply chemical wash to your AC?
Chemical washing should be applied to the following conditions.
- The unit does not produce cold air. The purpose of having an AC is to produce a relaxing and comfortable environment, for the occupants of the house and workplace. If it does not produce cold air anymore, it needs a chemical wash.
- The AC unit is leaking. One sign that our AC needs a chemical wash is leaking in the unit.
- Bad smell comes out from the AC. Another sign to distinguish the need to chemical wash is a bad smell that comes out from the unit. Bacteria usually cause it.
The benefits that chemical wash brings to your AC
Here are some of the benefits a chemical wash brings to your AC
- The noise of your AC is lessened if not completely diminished.
- Leaking of the unit is repaired
- Energy efficiency as it works less to cool the air and it transforms into less cost
- It also eliminated the bad smell that comes out from the unit
- Thermostats and so with the controls are checked
- Improve overall efficiency